Translate the blog to your language

2011年12月3日 星期六

Evelyn The Little Star


This week was really fun. Evenly got opportunities to act like little movie star.

Wednesday night, she played little elf in a video for a big home appliances company. There was another boy along with Evelyn. They put on yellow costumes and played around the studio. That's what they had to do and got paid! This was introduced through my cousin. The team came to a photo studio not far from my dad's company. After we finishing shooting, the owner of that studio came to me and asked if Evelyn is in the business or if we are interested.

Thursday afternoon, we were invited to a star management company to shoot file pictures. This opportunity came coz I sent her pictures in for fun last week. Didn't really expected to get the invitation.

Since Evelyn often get attentions and questions about whether she's in the show business, I rather just grab opportunities whenever it comes. I think playing in commercials or photo modeling is okay as long as they don't interfere her daily routine. A simple and happy childhood is still my goal for her.

2 則留言:

Sare 提到...

Yes!! I can read this one!!!

Your girls are so photogenic. It's great Evelyn got a paying gig too! You'll have to post the commercial when it airs.
Love you!
p.s. did you ever get my package?

Janette Chiu 提到...

Hi Sare,
This is not a commercial, just a video clip for their conference. If I ever get to see the video, I'll post it here. :)
Love ya!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails